MBBS, MD or Medical education in the AMA School of Medicine leads to the MD degree which is equivalent to the MBBS degree in UK, Singapore, India and other commonwealth countries. AMA's medical degree is recognized as equivalent to the MBBS course in India by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and students will be given a license to practise in India similar to MBBS doctors from India, after completion of licensing formalities with the MCI in India. Similarly the Medical Degree from AMA is recognized as equivalent to the MBBS Degree in UK by the General Medical Council in UK and the medical councils in Singapore, Australia and Gulf countries. All Degrees are recognized by the USA.
AMA International University (Bahrain): A partnership between the Kingdom of Bahrain and AMA Education System serving AMA's programs in the Arab Region.
AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the Group. He has been an Ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. He named college after the initials of his father's name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V, Sr. The AMA Educational System include the following educational institutes.
Benefits of MBBS in Phillipines for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped hospitals.