Asian medical institute is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. AMI is enlisted in world directory of medical schools published by WHO. Asiam Medical Institute offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, videom conference session and grand rounds presentation. This program is taught according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course. Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens entirely in ENglish Language, that's why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge. At Asian Medical Institute, you'll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree. Many are also certified in their specialties. The faculty staff uses modern teaching technologies. Their teaching method is based on interactive and critical thinking activities that help the students to learn successfully and achieve good results. COmbination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Our teaching staff is friendly, hospitable, positive, helpful and generally eager to speak with any foreigner. On contract basis every year AMI also invites the special team of doctors from USA, UK and Europe to deliver lectures and research medical education. The Medical Council of India, Nepal, Pakistan, The Great Britain, USA and others will recognize the diplomas of AMI. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by more organizations than any other medical institute of Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute is actively working to make new contacts with the medical universities of USA, UK, Europe and others. According to WHO experts, Kyrgyzstan has achieved a lot more in the field of health care system as opposed to its counterparts. In Short, Asian Medical Institute is the best choice for medical study in Kyrgyz Republic.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyz for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped hospitals.