Chinese medical universities are popular among Indian students, every year thousands of students go and study in China. The most attractive thing about Chinese medical University is that it recognizes internship done in India as well and vice versa.
The duration of Study in China is 4.5 plus 1 year Internship, which you can also do in India hence most of the students and parents have this notion that the MBBS in China is for only 4.5 years however the student gets the degree of MBBS from the University only after completion of the internship and then the student has to appear for MCI screening test as well.
Duration of MBBS in China in English Medium is 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Benefits of MBBS in China for Indian Students.
- AFFORDABLE- Tuition fee of the Chinese Universities is Cheaper as compared to India ranges from 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs per year.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES- There are ample job opportunities for Students to work after study.
- IMPROVED EDUCATION- Universities here are world class and there is a constant endeavor to improve the higher education sector making the place ideal for studying.
- RECOGNIZED DEGREE- Degrees and qualifications earned from Chinese universities are recognized by all authorities and other countries.
- CHINESE FOOD- in India, Chinese food is eaten as special delicacy.
- FRIENDLY LOCALS-Locals are friendly and are in the habit of living in harmony with people from different religious backgrounds.
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY-China is undoubtedly a beautiful country, with ample scope for travelling and breath-taking scenic beauty.