Kyrgyzstan is a rugged Central Asian country along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Capital of krygyzthan is Bishkek. Population is 5.72million, The president of krygyzthan is Almazbek. atambayev.The currency of krygyzthan is kyryzthani som.More than 2000 students from India studying MBBS in kyryzthan.
Duration of MBBS in English Medium is 6 years.
Students can also study MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Krygyzthan
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Benefits of MBBS in Krygyzthan for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- MCI coaching.