Top Universities of Russia
- Crimea Federal Univrsity
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Kursk state medical University
- Kazan state medical university
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State University
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Russia is the most popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS. Russia boasts about occupying almost 33 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools". The students pass-out from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals & across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 5.8 years.
Students can also study MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Benefits of MBBS in Russia for Indian Students.
- No Entrance exam
- No Donation
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European life Standard.
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide.
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only MOE GROUP OF EDUCATION provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities ‘’such as in Crimean federal university’’)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia