Top Universities of Ukraine
- Kharkov national medical university.
- V.N Karazin Kharkov National University.
- Kiev National Medical University.
- Ivano-Frankovsk National Medical University.
- Ternopil State medical university.
- Zaporozhe State Medical University.
- Danylo Halytskyi Lviv National Medical University.
- O.O Bogomolets National Medical University.
Ukraine is situated in the south-eastern part of Central Europe. It has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq. mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe. Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe. Ukraine has its own territory, government, national symbol, flag and anthem. It borders on Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary, Romania, the Black Sea and Sea of Azov. The climate of the country is moderate. Due to favorable climatic conditions, Ukraine is traditionally an agricultural area. It is one of the world's main centers of sugar production.
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine in English Medium is 5.8 years.
Students can also study MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped hospitals.