I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University ranks first in Ukraine among the higher medical schools of the IVth accreditation level according to the latest rating list of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
More than 1500 international students from 53 countries of the world study at the University. Languages of instruction: Ukrainian, English, Russian. Agreements on cooperation have been signed with universities from 17 countries of the world. 15 years' experience of teaching medicine in English.
Teaching staff of the Medical Faculty:
360 instructors, including 57 doctors of sciences, 53 professors, 156 associate professors, 225 candidates of sciences are working at 30 departments of the faculty. Among the instructors there are 3 Corresponding Members of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 9 Honored Science and Technology Workers, 3 State Prize Laureates, 3 Honored Inventors of Ukraine, 4 Honored Doctors of Ukraine.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped hospitals.